Section I - Standard Issue Equipment
Standard Issue TRES Equipment
Issued upon enlistment
- 1 Jacket, duty uniform, trimmed in designated primary squad color,with appropriate insignia. For foul weather wear.
- 1 Tunic, duty uniform, trimmed in designated primary squad color, with appropriate insignia.
- 2 Pair duty pants, BDU-style, trimmed in primary squad color
- 2 Turtleneck-sweater-style duty shirts, secondary squad color
- 2 Mock-turtleneck-style duty T-shirts, secondary squad color
- 1 Set dress blues, spring/summer
- 1 Set dress blues. fall/winter
- 2 Sets combat BDUs, forest and urban camouflage
- 1 Pair combat boots
Field Combat Kit:
Specialized weaponry is issued on a per-mission basis.
- 1 X-Rifle[tm]
- 3 each of X-Rifle[tm] Clips (Power cell and grenade magazine) fully charged (120 round capacity) and loaded with 4 30mm grenades. Extra ammunition may be issued in combat situations. Two each worn on utility belts, with third set in pack pockets.
- 1 Sidearm of choice, within reason (Standard issue Heckler & Koch .45 USP)
- 3 Magazines for Sidearm
- 1 Combat knife, Bowie or SEAL style
- 1 Mark-IV Light Armored Combat Vest
- 1 Combat Helmet
- 1 Field Medical Kit, First Aid only
- 1 Field tent
- 3 MREs
- 1 Week's supply protein/carbohydrate emergency ration bars
- 1 Canteen
- 3 Cans Jolt, for emergency desponge purposes.
- 1 Utility backpack
Table of Contents